High Purity New England
We are seeking a passionate, motivated Technical Sales Coordinator to join our ever-growing team covering the New England market. We are a distributor for more than 20 international companies and a manufacturer of our own single-use assemblies, ready-to-use systems, & bioprocess solutions for biotech, pharmaceutical, and life-science companies around the world.
- Planning and supporting sales activities
- Providing technical support and field application support to HPNE customers
- Participating in industry events and trade shows
- Conducting on-site demonstrations
- Maintaining salesforce
- High-level of correspondence with HPNE s customer base including
- Organizing and supplementing product manuals and/or catalogs
- Maintaining customer database information
- Generating qualified leads
- Ad hoc Projects as needed
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Technical degree preferred but not required
The Technical Sales Coordinator will support production and report directly to the Fluid Products Manager of High Purity New England. This role includes a completive salary and benefits package. High Purity New England is an equal opportunity employer.