Go further, faster and be #StrongerTogether! We are more successful together. This is why you have the opportunity to become a star in our team.
Our passion makes us a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. Our product portfolio addresses all crucial issues related to powertrain and air conditioning technology - both for e-mobility and vehicles with combustion engines. Today, more than 79,000 employees work on innovative products throughout 160 production locations and 16 major development centers. Our goal is to shape the mobility of tomorrow - let's be #StrongerTogether. Join our team MAHLE.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Interacts with customers regarding order placement, follow through, error issues. Responds to inquiries regarding the status of customer orders.
- Directs customers to the correct source for non-customer service issues including but not limited to credit issues and technical support.
- Expedites and communicates with assembly processing, Production Control, Shipping Department, Customer Care Centers, and Buyers to ensure adequate fill rates and shipment of orders.
- Identifies problems and takes corrective action by communicating with co-workers and management.
- Records or files copy of orders received according to received date if there is a paper copy.
- Receives and inputs customer complaints.
- Confers with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or traffic to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Customer Service Rep II is required to follow departmental policies, procedures, and objectives. Participate in training and development programs designed for improved customer service.
Your Skills & Strengths
- Associates degree, technical school or equivalent work experience; proficient data entry skills with minimal errors.
- Knowledge in Microsoft software products (Excel, Word), Lotus Notes, is essential.
- Proficiency in AS400 and SAP is a plus.
- Must possess knowledge of product lines, part numbers for automotive and diesel engines and how engine parts function within them. Use of catalogs to help customer find correct parts and sets.
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.