BILINGUAL CALL CENTER PROFESSIONAL
Start a career and grow with our growing team! We need Bilingual Contact Center Representatives to support the sales process and improve customer experience. Learn the latest customer service and selling techniques while raising customer satisfaction with new products and services. Professionally represent some of the largest, most recognizable brands in the world. Candidates should have excellent communication skills, be willing to learn on the job, and be highly reliable.
Fluent Spanish and English is required.
NEED A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?
For qualified candidates, there are always multiple options to fit your busy schedule and deliver the work-life balance you want and need. Work with our talent acquisition team to find the right schedule for you. Apply sooner rather than later, the best schedules fill quickly.
WHAT DOES A BILINGUAL CALL CENTER PROFESSIONAL DO?
Resolve customer inquiries, increasing customer satisfaction and driving sales growth. Learn our customer experience methodology and state-of-the-art contact center technology. Develop your abilities and grow with our team, interacting with hundreds of customers each week. Professionally manage a variety of accounts, taking inbound requests and making outbound calls. Become a brand ambassador for one of the many larger, recognizable partners we represent.
Our Bilingual Call Center Professional are responsible for the following:
- Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Recognize sales opportunity and apply sales skills to upgrade
- Explain and position the products and processes with customers
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction with managerial team
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT?
Mass Markets provides all new employees with a paid world class training so all positive, driven and confident applicants will be considered for the role. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic and dedicated. Having fun and interacting with all different levels of the team is part of the job and hard work pays off with recognition, bonus and contest incentives.You wil learn to be a confident, fully engaged, team player, and will need to be dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
Other Bilingual Contact Center Professional Qualifications Include:
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Highly reliable, willing to learn and aquire new skills
- Enjoy talking to people, helping them resolve their frustrations
- Motivated by lucrative bonus plans and daily contests
- Exhibit professional communication and customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Minimum 18 years of age
Experienced and entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply. Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, collections, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is preferred, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
At Mass Markets we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees, they are our most important resource! Standard starting compensation includes a base hourly wage commensurate with experience, an hourly attendance bonus, and a weekly performance bonus. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn generous paid time off as well as paid holiday s and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include cash uploads to company issued Visa card, prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV s, trips, tickets, and even cars.
All employees are eligible for MEC medical plans after 30 days and group medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days. Optional Roth IRA retirement accounts, Term Life Insurance, and Whole Life Insurance plans are available to all employees each open enrollment period.
TOTAL REWARDS BREAKDOWN
- Competitive Starting Compensation
- Weekly Bonus Opportunity
- Weekly Pay Cycles
- Paid Time-Off
- Daily, Week, and Quarterly Recognition
- Paid Holidays
- Daily Contest Payouts
- Company Debit Card (With Daily Cash Uploads)
- Full-Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement IRA, and more)
- Regular Raises and Career Progression
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Employee Discount Program
- Advancement Opportunity and Ongoing Training
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Cash and Prize Incentives
- Modern Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- And More...