Reporting to the Collections Supervisor, this position plays a critical role in supporting the daily operations of the Collections Department. This position will provide accounts receivable collections for existing customers. This is a key position and we are looking for a team player that can handle a multitude of duties/responsibilities, support cross-functional teams, and assist with special projects.
It is c2h or direct hire (depending on the candidate), pay is also flexible depending on candidate.
- Daily review of A/R aging reports to identify delinquent invoices requiring immediate follow-up.
- Contact delinquent customers by telephone, email, and letters according to collections policies
- Engage Sunrun customers with the highest level of professionalism
- Determine the reason for delinquency and work cooperatively with Sunrun Customers to resolve
- Thoroughly and accurately document all collection efforts for each assigned account
- Communicate regularly with leadership and peers on the status of accounts and escalations
- Ensure all assigned accounts are managed in a timely and accurate fashion
- Weekly review and reporting of collections metrics to track progress against monthly forecasted goals
- Support cross-functional projects and teams.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of performance metrics
- Complete other duties/tasks as assigned
- Bachelor s degree preferred and a minimum of two years of collections, accounts receivable, or customer service experience required.
- In lieu of a Bachelor s degree, a minimum of 5 years equivalent work experience required.
- Oracle Experience preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively and appropriately interface with a variety of individuals or groups on a frequent basis
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus
- Process-minded with the ability to problem solve, detect patterns, and give advice on trouble shooting
- Advanced Excel skills and an ability to work on complex issues.
- The ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadline
- Highly organized, self-disciplined and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to learn