Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. What you do can make a difference. Coyote is an industry-leading transportation and logistics service provider that believes in doing the right thing every time. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Are you Tenacious, True, Tribal, and Smart? Then it's time for you to apply to join the pack.
As a Sales Representative at Coyote, you will focus on the fast-paced brokerage aspect of our business, helping customers move their inventory in the most cost-effective way by identifying and providing logistics solutions. As you start your sales career with Coyote, you will create and manage your individual portfolio of accounts through constant communication with carriers. These conversations include, but are not limited to, determining carrier availability, negotiating rates based on market trends, and identifying and resolving issues. Additional business is generated through inside sales by way of industry referrals and prospecting while upholding Coyote's commitment to service.
As a Sales Representative, you will participate in an on-site customer project which gives the opportunity to gain hands-on industry experience by spending 6 weeks at one of Coyote's customer's locations. In shipping, there is a period of high demand for products, services and transportation capacity from November to the end of December therefore the project is in Q4. The customer project helps you as a Sales Representative build strong issue resolution skills and internal and external relationships.
Skills, Characteristics, and Experience
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and sales drive
- Effective communication
- Confident decision-making and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to negotiate
- Customer service or sales experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree desired
- On-site training and ongoing career development
- Base salary and uncapped commission opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with company match
- UPS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Expense paid 6 week onsite project
- Internal advancement opportunities for outstanding performers