3 DAY BLINDS
Appointment Sales - Irvine, CA
Contact our Recruiting Team:
Email: [email protected]
Appointment Services is responsible for answering calls from prospective customers who are interested in free in-home window treatment design consultation and booking the appointment using our web-based appointment system.
- Respond to calls within current turnaround standards.
- Forward calls to Customer Service or other groups if the call is not an appointment call.
- Quickly and accurately identifying and assessing individual needs and taking appropriate action steps to satisfy those needs.
- Qualify all incoming calls/Converting calls into Appointments.
- Answer questions or cancel appointments at customers' requests.
- Communicate all pertinent information to Design Consultants regarding cancellations or appointment details.
- Establish rapport over the phone quickly, and remain positive and upbeat over prolonged periods of customer service.
- Express thoughts and information clearly and succinctly.
- Inspire confidence and positively influence the behavior, actions, and thoughts of others.
- Demonstrate the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with others and contribute as an effective team member.
Estimated% of Time / Major Responsibilities
80% Responsible for responding to calls within current turnaround standards.
20% Web Queue outbound follow-up.
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior Call Center Sales experience preferred
- Ability to work in a structured and fast pace sales environment
- Sales/Retail Sales background
- PC skills
- Strong customer service orientation
3 DAY BLINDS is looking for someone like You To Join Our Team!
Please provide your information below and we will contact you about joining our teamFirst Name Last Name Email Phone Zip Code Submit , Thank you for your interest. We will be contacting you soon. Sorry, we could not process your request. Please try again later.
<< Previous Page