3 DAY BLINDS
3 Day Blinds Irvine, CA
Job Type: Full-Time Salary: Competitive compensation, plus incentives based on individual and team performance
NO COLD CALLING!!!
We're looking for high energy candidates who love working in a fun call center environment and can set appointments!
We offer competitive pay, includes hourly plus incentives. Full time /Flexible hours. Exceptional Benefits including medical, dental, vision and matching 401k. Paid training in a comfortable, professional environment and immediate advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
With over 40 years' in the industry, 3 Day Blinds knows what it takes be successful. Our reputation as a leader in customer satisfaction starts with you as an associate with our appointment services team! As the first point of contact in our sales process, you hold the keys to success for our in-home design consultants and create a great first impression with our prospective customers.
What you would be doing:
- Building rapport and engaging with prospective and repeat clients while providing top-notch customer service
- Sharing information on the products and services available including detailed descriptions of blinds, shades, shutters and draperies as well as brand specifications and style options
- Explaining the benefits of our shop-at-home program that literally brings the showroom to living rooms across the country
- Generating enthusiasm for the appointment and scheduling as soon as possible
- Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to accurately record information and schedule appointments
- Optimizing designer success by providing exceptional service to sales team members and district and regional leadership teams
- Accurately and promptly responding to internal and customer-facing Email and Chat correspondence
- Taking part in outbound campaigns to reschedule or rebook past, current or future clients
- Documenting and sharing suggestions for improvement to the customer experience and sales cycle
- Excited to join a growing team with a successful company
- A driven self-starter with a desire to meet and exceed production goals and expectations
- Team-oriented with a positive outlook and willingness to go above and beyond
- An exceptional written and verbal communicator
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Focused on providing exceptional service to both internal and external customers
- Comfortable with computers, typing, and navigating several computer systems at once
- Proficient in Microsoft Office technology
- High school diploma or general equivalency
Salary: $13.00 /hour + Cash incentives
Please provide your information below and we will contact you about joining our teamFirst Name Last Name Email Phone Zip Code Submit , Thank you for your interest. We will be contacting you soon. Sorry, we could not process your request. Please try again later.
<< Previous Page