AUTOMOTIVE BDC REPRESENTAIVE
Fowler Dodge in OKC is searching for qualified Automotive BDC Representatives. The BDC Rep will be dealing exclusively with leads generated by our internet sales initiatives and by our dealership website.
This dealership provides an excellent environment to progress your career in the Automotive Industry.
We offer on-site training, a state-of-the-art facility and a professional working environment!
- Ability to handle a "start-to-finish" sales process on a significant load of high-quality, paid and organic internet leads
- Schedule appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles
- Communicate effectively with internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication (phone, email or in-person)
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Follow-up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed.
- 1+ year of Customer Service experience required
- Automotive Experience a plus!
- Internet Sales experience highly preferred
- Proven record of building relationships and working in teams
- Microsoft Office and internet proficiency intermediate or expert level required
- Live within a reasonable commuting distance
- Tenacious yet professional follow-up on customer inquiries
- Professional Appearance
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Match (at participating dealerships)
- Professional Working Environment