Sunrise Senior Living
Overview Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
- Sunrise Team Member
- Preparing and serving the residents in our community
- Ensuring all special dietary needs are met and preparing texture modified food as directed
- Following the specially prepared Sunrise menus and production sheets to maintain the highest possible quality and consistency
- Ensuring compliance with all record keeping, food safety and risk management requirements
- Maintains a current ServSafe certificate (food services sanitation certificate) or able to participate in the food services sanitation training to become ServSafe certified
- One (1) year job related experience including food preparation, full-line menu items and therapeutic diets
- A culinary apprenticeship or training is preferred
- A high School diploma or GED accepted
- To be successful you will need to have the ability to handle multiple priorities, possess written and verbal skills for effective communication, be competent in organizational, time management skills and demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- You will also need to demonstrate your ability to serve seniors in a team environment
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.