Be a part of the most exciting hospitality openings to happen in 2019! Banners Kitchen & Tap, opening this fall is built on the former site of the historic Boston Garden and located in the Hub on Causeway. Banners Kitchen & Tap is raising the expectations for a modern sports bar experience. A multi-concept, 23,000 square foot space with 500+ seats, 2 floors, 3 bars, VIP dining, Top Golf bays, and creative scratch kitchen. High energy and seriously fun!
After submitting your application, you will receive a text and email invitation within 24 hours to begin our pre-screening and on-demand text interview process. Tell us about yourself, answer a few questions and quickly qualify for the position on your own time, all from the convenience of your mobile device!
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen and back of house areas at all times.
- Wash and dry dirty dishes, silverware, glassware, cooking equipment (pots, pans, spatulas, blenders, etc), and linen and place them in the prescribed area for proper disposition.
- Disinfect kitchen and cleaning equipment.
- Mop, sweep, scrub, and shine floors of all assigned areas as needed.
- Move and assemble furniture according to restaurant organization.
- Remove and empty trash as needed.
- Dust shelves and organize storage areas.
- Take inventory of cleaning supplies and machinery, taking note of what needs to be reordered or replenished.
- Receive, open, unpack and stock cleaning and kitchen supplies.
- Assist all other staff with tasks that can facilitate their own duties under the acknowledgement of superiors. (Other staff includes bussers, servers, waiters, bartenders, managers, etc.)
- Be able to perform opening, mid and closing duties as outlined by management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are more than just an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. Patina Restaurant Groupand Delaware North enthusiastically celebrates the powerful and profound diversity of our team. We believe that talent, drive, and experience are the only relevant criteria for considering new team members.
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.