Robert Half Finance & Accounting
Ref ID: 02880-#######767
Classification: Accounting Clerk
Compensation: $38000.00 to $48000.00 yearly
This Accounting Clerk position available through Robert Half Finance might be for you, if you're looking to grow your career with a thriving company. You might be a good candidate for this reputable business' Accounting Clerk position, if you can handle matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This full-time Accounting Clerk position is located in the Latham, New York, area. This company's employees get terrific benefits, a wonderful work space/office, and a dynamic team culture!
- Support Accounts Receivable by processing daily invoices/credit, applying cash receipts, and helping with collection of past due balances
- Assist accounts payable with vendor invoices and disbursement filing and with A/P invoice matching & filing
- Produce statements and reports using a variety of sources
- Perform general accounting tasks, such as G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other ad hoc projects
- Assist with other related duties and special projects as assigned
- Accurately code documents with expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Use various methods to add financial information to journals and ledgers
- Resolve discrepancies by examining possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts; generate correction documents as required
- 1+ years of accounting experience required
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Prior experience in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting policy
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune magazine s list of World's Most Admired Companies since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.