The Performance Improvement Coordinator reports to the Performance Improvement Manager and is responsible for facilitating overall agency survey readiness and quality outcomes. LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
- 3 years healthcare experience, preferably home care and /or healthcare quality related experience
- Current Driver's License and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle.
- Understanding of CMS Conditions of Participation, Joint Commission Standards and state licensing standards
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fiscal responsibility and accountability
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Goal-oriented and ability to affect change