Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Group Inc. is looking to fill a Warehouse Service Technician (mid-level position) in our Hamilton, NJ distribution center.
This position requires a candidate to possess mechanical skills necessary to repair major high-end residential appliances in a warehouse environment. The Warehouse Service Technician performs minor repairs and cosmetic enhancements to units, including refrigerant recoveries and compressor removals.
This position will work to receive, inspect, test, restock, repair or scrap. The Warehouse Technician also performs or assists the Service Department with product holds and product reworks.
Additionally, this position maintains accurate and timely records and provides periodic reporting of transactions, activity and costs. The Technical Warehouse Specialist performs or coordinates and oversees maintenance of equipment. This person will also provide support to the distribution center management team as needed.
- High School Graduate or higher
- Appliance service/repairs and warehousing experience (residential refrigeration preferred)
- Knowledge of electricity, LP and natural gas as it relates to major appliances
- Forklift certification
- Working knowledge of hand tools and safety/OSHA
- Experience with AS/400 or similar ERP and/or WMS
- Warehouse Mgmt System:
- High School degree or better
- 5 year(s): 5 + years in the appliance service/repairs and warehousing