Bellevue Hospital Center (New York City)
In its century of service, Coney Island Hospital has established its reputation for clinical excellence and culturally competent care. The hospital has been recognized for its clinical innovations in Primary Care, Adolescent Medicine, Nuclear Medicine and Emergency Services. The hospital's staff is as diverse as the patients they serve. Interpreter services can be provided at any time of the day or night in over 130 languages.
- Directs and administers the housekeeping program to maintain the hospital or institution premises clean and orderly.
- Establishes standards and work methods and schedules with due consideration to traffic, visiting house and work to be completed.
- Formulates plans for improving housekeeping programs.
- Evaluates effectiveness of housekeeping program, studies new cleaning methods, equipment and supplies, and requisitions experimental quantities, make revisions and incorporates new methods and techniques.
- Is responsible for maintenance of housekeeping standards to effectuate germicidal control.
- Maintains relationships with professional, administrative and maintenance staff of the center.
- Makes inspection to determine if cleanliness standards are being maintained using a housekeeping checklist.
- Is responsible for maintaining records, prepares reports.
- Conducts in-service training session with subordinates following prescribes housekeeping training program.
Six months of service as a Senior Housekeeper.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply online by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or forward your resume, noting the above Job ID #, to:
Coney Island Hospital
Human Resources Department
2601 Ocean Parkway - Main Building, Room 1W89
Brooklyn, NY 11235
Attn: Recruitment Unit
Vacancy Control Board Number
VCB #: CON-07032###-####