Otto Cadillac is seeking highly motivated and ambitious people to expand its new and preowned sales force. We are looking for passionate and hard working individuals who truly enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. Sales experience preferred, but will train the right individuals who are eager to learn and demonstrate the ability to follow instructions.
- Top Compensation Plan in Capital Region
- Weekly Commission Checks
- Paid Training
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Attendance Incentive Bonus
- Closed on Major Holidays
- 5 Day Work Week
Sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities and features; Developing and qualifying buyers; and Closing sales.
- Professional Appearance
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Clean Driving Record
- Listing, Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Job Knowledge
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers through prospecting and maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payments; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.