The purpose of the Executive Office Manager is to provide executive support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in a one-on-one working relationship; Assist other Executives as needed; maintain responsibility for the day to day operations of the Executive Office; supervise the Executive Assistant I and Executive Assistant II; serve as a liaison to the senior management team; and coordinate and oversee special projects for the Executive Office.
- Responsible for scheduling and coverage of office from 8:00-5:00p M-F unless otherwise specified for holiday or event.
- Responsible for management of CEOs assignments, aEnsure to track due dates and allow for preparing of documents, reports, etc
- Serves as an expert on Office Management decision making, and can determine the best practices for the administrative team
- Responsible for monthly rounding, payroll, annually & quarterly evaluations, and disciplinary action. Approver of all PTO
- Associate degree or equivalent experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5 years' experience as an Executive Assistant with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a leadership position. Total of 10 years of working for an Executive and office experience.
- Proficency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular.