At Byers Automotive, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
As a family owned and operated business since 1897, we know happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Byers Automotive is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Receive up to a $5,000 sign on bonus for the right qualified candidate!
Benefits * Medical, Dental & Vision
* Flexible Spending Accounts * Short & Long Term Disability
* Life Insurance * 401K Plan + Company Match
* Vacation Pay * Paid Holidays
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Byers is an Equal Opportunity Employer conducting business in a drug free work environment.
Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications * ASE certifications are ideal
* Strong automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's licenseHireology . Category: Automotive, Keywords: Automotive Service Advisor