Protective Life Insurance
Do you enjoy leading and Developing an outside sales team? Do you have experience and knowledge of the automotive F&I industry? Do you want to be a part of a growing sales organization that is a leader in the industry? Protective Life (Asset Protection Division) is searching for a Divisional Vice President for our Sales organization in the West. The DVP is expected to Lead, create, manage, and support a distribution network capable of achieving divisional revenue and earnings objectives.
- Develop and execute a well-defined distribution growth strategy that aligns with divisional goal and earnings objectives.
- Mentor and develop a sales organization. Identify what makes them successful, while creating a culture that allows them to grow.
- Develop collaborative relationships with key internal business partners.
- Gathering Customer insights and driving solutions to enhance the customer experience.
- Looking at barriers, and breaking them into pieces, implementing effective changes
- Maintained curiosity for learning about best practices, participating with industry groups and vendors.
Desired skills and experience:
The most qualified candidates would enjoy all of the responsibilities above, and bring the following skills:
- Prior Sales Leadership Experience Required.
- F&I experience is required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Creates an environment where customer experience, sales goals are understood and maintained.
- Regularly exercises the highest levels of independence and judgment
- Demonstrated ability to create relationships with business partners.
- Able to influence, strong critical thinking skills, and the ability to effectively problem solve.
- Must have your own vehicle with a good driving record.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time by air or car.