CIM Group is growing. We have a brand new position that we are looking to add to the New York team. If you are a Regional Director experienced with residential property management, this is the role for you!
The position is responsible for the management & oversight of multifamily and commercial properties within assigned region/geographic location.
- Under the guidance of the Asset Manager & Regional Vice President, direct and supervise property managers in the performance of their responsibilities.
- Responsible for providing input and guidance for the annual budgets of assigned properties. Financial understanding and guidance of monthly variance reports. Ensure that all receivables are monitored and provide guidance to the property managers through any receivable litigation process
- Ensure tenant relations are consistent with established CIM standards and expectations.
- Provide overall direction of day to day management and have full knowledge and oversight responsibility for management of the properties
- Actively participate in the acquisition due diligence process, including involvement in the management related section of the underwriting process
- Engage actively with property accounting functions and construction teams.
- Engage with Leasing team to ensure assets are leased appropriately and in alignment with CIM's overall strategy
- Actively participate in the quarterly asset management reporting process
- Represent CIM Group within relevant industry groups.
- Ensure that CIM is appropriately represented within the office, retail, and multifamily investment communities.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES (if any):
- Direct supervision over the property managers.
- Direct supervision of the third party providers, including 3rd Party Asset Management Firms.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: (including certification, licenses, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business administration. MBA or Master's a plus
- Minimum 5 years' experience in leadership role(s) involving real estate asset management.
- Basic understanding of building maintenance and mechanical functions.
- Industry certifications such as CCIM or IREM a plus
- Proficient in use of computer as well as basic business office software applications.
- Ability to understand technical evaluations as they apply to the investment and/or operation of real estate assets.
- Proficient in use of Yardi or related Asset Management software suite a plus