Responsible for providing accurate, timely information to guests about Hotel policies, services and amenities, ensuring optimum guest service and satisfaction.
- Maintains a Working knowledge of the Company's property, as well as special events on and near property, in order to advise guests of same, whenever possible.
- Responds to guest requests, complaints or inquiries courteously and promptly.
- Enters changing reservation information into computer system.
- Posts charges to guest accounts and processes payment of accounts.
- Ensures a maximum level of service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent and regular attendance record.
- Prepares shift cash report, balancing payments and disbursements with computer total, preparing the drop envelope for shift end, and balancing accounts.
- Answers phones within 3 rings and able to perform all duties of Reservations/PBX Agent.
- Full knowledge of Club Soboba and able to assist its guests.
- Must be physically present to work a regular, reliable, and predictable work schedule in accordance with business demands, and maintain a consistent and regular attendance record.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities, tasks, or duties as requested.
Education / Qualifications
- Must be 21 years of age, or older.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Any combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must be able to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the United States of America.
Soboba Casino Resort Benefits
Full-time team members are eligible to participate in a variety of group health and wellness benefits upon timely submission of appropriate enrollment forms. Coverage effective dates vary by plan and additional information will be provided to you during New Hire Orientation. Benefit offerings may change from time-to-time, but presently, Soboba Casino resort offers the following:
Basic Life Insurance employer paid ($20,000) with the option to purchase Supplemental Life Insurance
Medical, Dental & Vision paid for the employee
Employee Assistance Program
Wellness Program (Annual Health Fair, Wellness Education, and Incentive Programs)
Paid Time Off
Soboba Casino Resort Team member Recognition including, but not limited to:
Reward and Recognition Program ( Quarterly, and Annually)
Team member Incentives
Free Team member meal