At Senior Star the Front Desk Concierge is the face of the community. The Front Desk Concierge is the first impression to all residents, family members and guest; and therefore greatly influences the overall feeling of the community.
Part Time, Monday & Tuesday 12am-8am, 16 hours a week.
Who We Are:
We are committed to helping you realize the power you have to make a difference. Whether it is a process you are involved in, a person you want to serve, or a cause you care about, YOU have the capacity to make a difference.
Senior Star's mission is to Unite and Serve. Being part of the Senior Star family means you are committed to being exceptional stewards and thoughtful spokespeople. We are looking to attract and retain a diverse group of associates, who are united by standards of excellence and thoughtful in how they act, think, and communicate in life, especially in regard to those we serve. Everyone who has high aspirations, who believes in doing good for each person with whom they come into contact, and who is committed to making a difference in the world, YOU will thrive as Senior Star continues to grow!
Our Promise is Senior Star's commitment to you and those you serve. Will you commit to our promise? It begins with seeing the treasure in everyone, and approaching each situation as if the person you are serving were your son, daughter, your partner, your parent or grandparent... with love, compassion and respect.
Senior Star is ranked #3 Best Place to Work in Aging Services by Forbes Magazine!
Check out what working for Senior Star is all about:
See what our associates have to say: Senior Star Glassdoor
Impact Description: Front Desk Concierge
As a professional Front Desk Concierge, I am:
- Always professional in my appearance, my demeanor, and my presentation;
- Always looking for ways to improve my skills and services to others;
- A person with a strong work ethic, always willing to step up and help co-workers when needed;
- Happy to be the first face that our residents, families and guest see when they enter the community;
- Able to take direction from others and to work well with all my colleagues, regardless of their position or level;
- Someone who loves knowing that I affect the lives of others by doing my best to meet their needs every day.
As a successful Front Desk Concierge in this organization, I will:
- Uphold the Senior Star mission to be an exceptional steward and serve as a thoughtful spokesperson for the residents in my community, as well as to those friends and family members who love them;
- Do my part to in spread the Senior Star message to colleagues who might want to join me in doing important work that is rewarding, purposeful and fulfilling, as well as to others I meet who might have a loved one who is ready to join a wonderful community with loving and supportive service providers;
- Use my role and the task it requires to provide legendary service to my residents, their guest and my fellow associates.
- Strive to create purposeful moments of connection with my residents, their guest and my fellow associates.
- Be the communication liaison for all resident needs. I will provide necessary information or connect residents, families and guest to the resources they need.
- Inspire others to live out the Senior Star promise, to do for each other with love.
As a member of the Senior Star team, I know that:
- My direct contact with residents and their guests can make their day, so I will do everything I can to delight them with my excellent service and my smile;
- I am responsible, with all other Senior Star associates, for the leasing and marketing success of the community;
- My knowledge of the proper emergency response procedures will help me do my job well and keep our residents safe;
- My actions and my performance are a direct reflection on Senior Star and our reputation in the community, so I will always keep this top of mind to represent the Company well;
- It is critical that I treat all information regarding our community, our business, and our residents as confidential;
- Learning and personal growth are important aspects of my success at Senior Star, so I will commit to learning new things and further developing my skills and talents; and
- My schedule and my work hours may vary, depending on the needs of the community, and that I may have to work overtime and/or weekends.
As a Front Desk Concierge, my typical day will include:
- Administrative activities relating to the front desk and business operations of the community.
- Resident assistance and communication.
- Answering the phones and responding to email and mail correspondence.
- Greeting all residents, family members and guest.
As someone who is qualified for this role, I am:
- Able to stand, sit, walk, and reach and grasp frequently;
- Able to squat, kneel, and bend, occasionally
- Able to lift up to 15 pounds frequently, and over 15 pounds occasionally; and
- Speak, see, and hear, so that I can communicate with residents and co-workers;
I know that when I do my job well, and/or develop other skills and interests, I may be considered for other opportunities within Senior Star, such as:
- Front Desk Supervisor
- Programs Assistant
At Senior Star we believe in supporting YOU! Senior Star offers a competitive benefits package that includes extra PERKS! These perks are available to all associates and include
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Emergency Relief Fund
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Occupancy, NOI and Safety Bonuses
- Resident and Employee Referral Bonuses