Olympia Group, LLC
Our Receptionist give the first impression! This is a great opportunityfor a professional who is committed to customer service excellence.Seeking a friendly, experienced receptionist to greet and direct ourresidents, their family members, guests and other important visitors.
Ideal candidate will be friendly, outgoing, a great multi-tasker, a fastlearner, enjoy working in a professional office environment, and lookingfor a long-term part-time position. S/he will also have a positive,upbeat personality, enjoy working with our residents, and have a solidunderstanding of computer basics. Good judgment and problem solvingskills critical.
The Essential Duties of this position includes:
- Develop and maintain relationships with residents, families, staffand guests
- Answer and effectively triage all incoming telephone calls in atimely and professional manner
- Ensure that each guest signs in and signs out
- Ensure that residents sign out and back in when they return
- Monitors the front lobby to ensure the safety and security of thecommunity
- Contribute as a positive team member
- Clerical and administrative support services
The successful candidate will have:
- A commitment to customer service excellence.
- Experience in essential receptionist duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a self-directed with multiple priorities
- Ability to fill in when other staff are out for vacations or sickdays.
- Professional appearance and demeanor