Who We Are
Pizza Ranch, a fast casual restaurant chain based in Orange City, Iowa, has grown from a single location in 1981 to over 200 locations in 14 states. Consistent growth has been a Pizza Ranch staple, as the brand has become a beacon of community involvement and exceptional food. The Pizza Ranch buffet features legendary pizzas, Crispy Ranch Chicken , salads and desserts, along with carryout and delivery options.
Our company is fueled by a powerful Vision "to glorify God by positively impacting the world" and a Mission "to give every guest a legendary experience." If this sounds like an environment where you would like to work, we are always looking for enthusiastic, guest-oriented people who pursue excellence in their work and love to be of service to others.
All our Crew Members are vital to the successful operation of our restaurants. There are two ways to become a Pizza Ranch Crew Member. You can apply for either a Front of the House (Dining Room), or Back of the House (Kitchen). The responsibilities below will give you a general idea of the types of activities involved in both of these departments.
- Front of House Support Duties Guest Hospitality, Safety, Buffet Coordination and Maintenance, Point of Sale, Dining Room Cleanliness, Guest Relations & Transactions, Phone Responsibilities
- Back of House Support Duties Food Preparation and Safety, Processing Orders, Pizza, Chicken, Dish Room order and cleanliness, Out the Door Order coordination
- Could include, some, all or none of the duties. The exact position will be determined post interview.
Qualifications, Skills, and/or Competencies:
- Ability to be mobile and/or on your feet for extended periods of time during entire shift
- Reaching, bending, stooping, lifting, wiping, sweeping, and mopping
- Ability to lift and carry weight up to 40 pounds
- Strong desire and ability to provide legendary guest service
- Ability to positively interact with Team Members and Guests
- Restaurant experience preferred but not required