Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Satisfactory compliance with ComForcare bonding criteria.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, families, co-workers, and all supervisors in the English language .
- Ability to accurately follow and process written and verbal instructions.
- Satisfactorily demonstrate and perform competency in clinical skills through competency checklist and skills demonstration test.
- Minimum score of 80% on competency exam (NLN Test).
The HHA/CNA provides specifically defined, non-medical care services under the supervision of a Registered Nurse to enable the client to remain in the home. The HHA/CNA is a non-licensed health care employee who provides personal care and homemaking services in the home setting to clients and families who are unable to perform these activities independently. The HHA/CNA conforms to all agency policies and procedures including providing care, compliance with the agency Bill of Rights, observing client/family confidentiality, and adhering to agency dress code.