Hotel Management Services
Hotel Management Services is looking for hungry, humble, and caring people to join our team of leaders looking to create loyalty by delighting our guest and team members. We want candidates that have Faith, Integrity, Respect, and Motivation.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Job of a Housekeeper is to perform extreme cleaning on move outs and stayover guest rooms, maintain public areas, (lobby, hallways, stairwells, etc.). Housekeepers are paid on an hourly wage.
As an organization, we strive to hire qualified candidates who operate in agreement with our company core principles
Housekeeper Duties: These duties include but are not limited to the items listed below:
- Respond promptly to requests from guests
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area at end of each business day.
- Make beds, fold terry, clean bathrooms, remove trash, and dirty linen, verify all Value Place items are in working condition and report any needed repairs immediately.
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties in guest rooms and hallways.
- Clean Guest Room Move-Out(s) in a timely manner and consistent with WoodSpring CLEAN & SAFE Brand Standards.
- Clean Guest Room Stay-Over(s) in a timely manner and consistent with the WoodSpring Clean & Safe Brand Standards.
- Properly tags lost and found items and turns them into management
- Individual with be cross-trained to clean and maintain public areas.
- Follow all company Safety and Security policies and procedures to include OSHA and BBP Procedures.
- Prior housekeeping experience and extended stay hotel experience is preferred.
Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.