As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Voya Financial in Windsor, CT is looking to hire an imaging clerk. The basic function of this job is to prep returned mail and back-end mail, looking up items as needed in the administration systems. In addition, the position involves scanning documents, logging overnights into an overnight database, and assisting with sorting mail and filing case mail as time permits.
- Preps returned Mail and back-end documents using barcode coversheet appropriate for the task. This included look-up of information in the administration system as needed.
- Logs contents of overnight packages in the overnight tracking database.
- Counts and batches documents for scanning, making sure tasks are appropriately separated.
- Scan documents into the Image system and records batch information. This includes troubleshooting any scanning errors so accurate images move to Indexing and business.
- Assist Mail Services by sorting multiple daily mail drops and filing Case Mail as time permits and volumes dictate.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in office or Imaging/mailroom environment
- Ability to routinely life/move 20-50 pounds
- Knowledge of Imaging and Mail Room equipment
- Proven customer service experience
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Dependable and good team player
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills.