Teleperformance - Columbus, OH
DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world s leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated Omni channel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 passionate employees. Located in 80 countries with 400 facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people s lives and make the world a better place.
Our Licensed HealthCare Insurance Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
- Handle and carefully respond to all inbound and outbound customer inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive, patient, empathetic, and understanding
- Appropriately communicate with customers, exercising retention efforts if needed
- Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and inquiring about contract terms, assisting the customer with the correct price plan
- Compassionately handle sensitive situations surrounding healthcare needs, education, and prevention planning
- Adhere to all client and regulatory compliance laws
- Document all customer-facing interactions
- Engage leadership for support, when appropriate (involve to resolve)
What We Are Looking for
- 6 months Customer service experience minimum
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- Ability to pass client-specific testing
- High School Graduate or GED
- Comfort with a desktop computer system
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Possess home state Life & Health Insurance License
What We Prefer
- 6 months Call Center experience and/or sales experience
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Organization and work prioritization skills
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That is why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity EmployerJB.0.00.LN
Sales Representative,Sales Rep