We are looking for experienced plumbers to work on commercial construction sites. Qualified candidates will hold proper P1 or P2 licenses in the state of CT. We have long-term and short-term work available. Pay is competitive!
Unloading and carrying materials to the jobsite
- Assisting with the installation of pipe and fittings for copper, cast iron, and PVC/CPVC pipes, and for drain, sewer, and gas lines
- Utilizing hand tools and cutters to cut pipe to desired lengths and electric and hand threaders to thread pipe
- Installing fittings and components above and in ground
- P1 or P2 CT state license
- OSHA 10 is required.
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Tools of the trade and ability to bring them to jobsites
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time and to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Apply now with your resume for immediate consideration, or call 860-###-#### and ask to speak with a Trade Recruiter
People Ready Skilled Trades
290 Roberts Street, Suite 101
East Hartford, CT 06108JB.0.00.LN
Commercial Plumbers,Journeyman Plumber,Licensed Journeymen Plumber,Commercial Construction Plumbers,Plumber