- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions. If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit!
A detail-oriented individual who will prepare outgoing mail by reviewing proper date, postage and barcodes prior to being placed into production. You are a hard-working contributor who can help the company meet their mailing productivity standards.
- Ensure the mail is reviewed for proper date, postage, and good quality barcodes prior to being placed into production. Prepare outgoing mail and conduct first quality check on completed production runs.
- Communicate errors and recognize bad barcodes found in the mail to operator or supervisor to prevent re-work of mail. Properly organize postage metered rejects separated by postage rate and keep mail arranged by specific jobs.
- Troubleshoot and remove mail piece jams from machine by avoiding damage to the mail and to avoid double counts on the machine.
- Complete end of run production tasks (i.e. proper disposition of extra mail, placement of bins, stocking trays and tag holders, stocking all supplies needed to run production, etc.).
- Promote a clean work area to prevent possible injuries and/or tripping hazards to self and others.
- Perform all additional duties as required.