The Creative Group
Ref ID: 00700-#######853
Classification: Content Manager
The Creative Group is looking for a Videographer for a position in the New Haven, CT area!
For immediate consideration, please email resume and portfolio to: [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
- Position is 60% Photo and 40% Video to create multimedia content to promote school and for archives (meetings, lessons, etc)
- Act as lead videographer/editor for in-house production of long & short-form videos, social media, news, website updates, etc.
- Identify stories and/or develop concepts and storyboards for digital, video, and other multi-media projects that align with the strategic efforts of the Communications Office.
- Organize, direct, produce, and edit video and photographic assets including (but not limited to) institutional events, arts performances, athletic contests, and other special events.
- Manage client's YouTube and Vimeo channels as online delivery systems for marketing purposes and report viewership analytics as requested.
- Assist independently contracted creative vendors during video and photo shoots.
- Edit and post-process digital assets using Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Media Encoder, and Adobe Lightroom.
- Participate in project meetings to identity creative ways video and multimedia storytelling can most effectively market the company
- Manage and curate digital assets, including tagging, key wording, and other archiving tasks for all institutional media.
- Undergraduate degree in related subject (video, photography, media, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills. Ability to receive feedback and direction.
- Ability to manage a set or location, while professionally managing clients, subjects, and environments.
- Professionally skilled in Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Media Encoder for video post-production.
- Professionally skilled in using DSLR camera systems and lighting.
- Ability to use the Google Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive) and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with digital archive software preferred.
- Must be available for frequent evening and weekend work during the academic calendar year, as well as occasional travel.
- Familiarity with independent, boarding school, or residential college environment a plus.
At TCG, we re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don t stop there. We re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.###.#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.