Creed Monarch is seeking a full time Automation Controls Technician / Engineer who will be responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing electronic issues in a wide range of production machinery and automation devices; as well as helping to design and implement new automation devices. Candidate must be able to work independently as well as part of a team. Communication skills and ability to provide technical support to various employees and technicians is required.
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Engineering or electronics related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing computer controlled equipment and automation devices is required
- Ability to comprehend electrical diagrams, manuals, and other technical information
- Knowledge of PLC s or digital logic is required
- Knowledge designing and implementing robotics / automation a strong plus
Responsibilities to include:
- Working both independently and as part of a team to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair a wide variety of CNC equipment, robotics, and other automation devices
- Troubleshoot PLC s
- Design and install new applications of robotics and other automation devices including hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Manage time effectively and be able to work independently to solve problems
About Creed Monarch
Creed Monarch is a leading contract manufacturer specializing in the machining and assembly of precision metal components; serving various industries including automotive, defense, military, oil & gas, as well as other industrial sectors. The company employs 300 people, has 150,000 square feet of manufacturing space, and 400+ production machining centers.
Creed Monarch offers a full benefits package for all full time positions
Creed Monarch encourages Veterans, returning military, and their spouses to apply. Creed Monarch is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. EEO/AA/M/F/D/V