Delta Dental of Kansas
- Produces documents and other marketing correspondence for the purpose of providing written communication with customers, prospects and brokers. Tasks may include preparation and typing of proposals, proposal responses, and renewals, preparing marketing documents according to company standards, developing letters, tracking documents, and handling marketing administrative functions for group plans.
- Performs general secretarial duties for the purpose of assisting marketing department staff. Tasks may include administrative support, providing telephone support, assisting any walk-in customers/brokers, maintain/order departmental office supplies, organize Sales & Marketing office area to ensure tidiness, and generating reports.
- Handles questions from brokers, customers and prospects for the purpose of providing information. Tasks may include locating requested information, directing more complex questions to the appropriate department or position, and following up with the customer. Tasks may occasionally include representing Delta Dental of Kansas at employee benefit fairs and meetings.
- Enters data for the purpose of updating database files and records. Tasks may include inputting information for group and broker files and verifying accuracy. Participation in cross-functional teams to accomplish process improvement.
- Provides general administrative support to others in the department.
Delta Dental of Kansas employees enjoy outstanding benefits...including health, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, paid holidays, and fitness reimbursement. We offer competitive wages with bonus potential - come join our team!
Delta Dental of Kansas is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Delta Dental of Kansas complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] or call Human Resources at 316-###-####.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required, two years of business school or college preferred.
- Kansas and/or Missouri Life/Health Insurance License preferred. If not currently licensed, must be able to secure license within sixty days from date of hire.
- ECFC Certification (Flexible Compensation) preferred. If not currently certified, must be able to secure certification within ninety days from date of hire.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy is a must.