Policy and Procedure Development
- Develops, assesses, and communicates new and revised policies and procedures for the Customer Service Division.
- Develops and maintains credible working relationships with inter-departmental contacts.
- Acts as a Customer Service Division liaison for inter-departmental projects.
- Ensures affected areas are included in policy and procedure development.
- Creates communication documents to ensure all affected areas understand and implement new company initiatives.
- Reviews and revises content of all Customer Service Division manuals, online references, Learning Management System, and other forms of station communication.
FAA & Other Regulatory Relations
- Ensures all initiatives and new products for stations are FAR/CFR, DOT, TSA, Customer Care Commitment and Contract of Carriage compliant.
- Participates as regulatory liaison with internal (i.e., Regulatory Compliance, Safety and Security) and external sources (i.e., FAA, TSA, DOT).
- Participate in monthly Safety Management Systems and conduct Safety Risk Assessments for new policies or procedures that are initiated from the Customer Service department.
Communication and Manual Integration
- Writes documentation to support new and existing company initiatives.
- Researches station and company-wide implications.
- Updates and maintains reference materials as appropriate.
- Incorporates policies and procedures into appropriate manuals based on internal document control procedures.
- Develops communication tools and reference materials, incorporating simple, concise, and up-to-date information regarding policies and procedures.
- Reviews departmental and inter-departmental documents as per Document Control Process (DCP).
- Periodically audits and initiates changes to reference sources to ensure sources are accurate and reflect current policies and procedures.
- Participates in the review and development of automation enhancements for the Customer Service division regarding elements such as Kiosks, web, gate readers, ramp automation enhancements, computer and web based training, online manuals, and others.
- Periodically reviews the Customer Service Web Page for accuracy and presentation.
- Bachelors or Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years airline experience in an airport customer service, ground service, and/or an operational role.
- At least 2 years of policies and procedures experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills with functional knowledge of Microsoft Office (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Airline computer experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects, make decisions, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to read and understand complex documents and rewrite the information in simpler terms.
- Ability to work from concepts to create completed works.
- Ability to serve as a liaison between the System Policies and Procedures Department and other areas of the company.
- Ability to work as a team member with a strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work with confidential material.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana (THC), Cocaine, Amphetamines (including methamphetamines and MDMA), Opiates (including codeine, heroine, 6-Am, and morphine) and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier and their offer of employment rescinded.
Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a Dress for your Day' business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
The System Policies and Procedures Specialist develops, assesses, and communicates all Customer Service (CS) policies, procedures, and process improvements impacting station employees and Frontier customers. This position works under the direction of the Manager, System Policies and Procedures.