Live Nation Entertainment
- Serve as Guest Experience Host with a focus on selling premium seating and VIP experience options night of show.
- Provide excellent guest service.
- Maintain constant communication with staff and guests to ensure that they receive highly personalized service.
- Up-sell available premium inventory to concert attendees.
- Manage inventory and contribute to a nightly sales goal.
- Provide venue information to all concert attendees regarding concert and arrival times, venue amenities, etc.
- Recognize VIP clients, Live Nation Executives and all parties associated to the artists to instill appreciation for their membership and patronage.
- Coordinate operations on night of shows with Floor Manager, servers and security.
- Build relationships and loyalty with customers with an ability to anticipate their needs.
- Oversee VIP areas and reserved seats to ensure guests are receiving highly personalized service at all times.
- Maintain articulate vocabulary with the ability to adapt and socialize with current audience.
- Maintain professional grooming standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well spoken and personable
- Ability to problem solve, multi task and well organized
- Charismatic and a people person. Fearless and excited to engage with patrons
- Ability to take charge, think outside the box and come up with creative solutions
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in selling and customer service
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Must be able to work in multi venues
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
- Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
- Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.