Our Exciting Work Environment
Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At Agganis Arena, we provide food and beverage concessions, luxury suites catering, and special event catering for our partners, the Boston University Terrier s and Agganis Arena. We re working behind the scenes and on the front lines making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be. All job openings can be found at www.agganisfoodbeverage.com.
As part of the Food and Beverage team, greeting every guest with a smile, the seasonal associate is responsible for serving food and beverages while following proper sanitation guidelines and company procedures. Working in a team environment, this position may also assist in other areas within the department.
This is a part time seasonal position.
We are looking for candidates, 18 years of age or older, willing to work an event driven schedule on a part-time basis. These events are primarily on nights, holidays, and weekends.
No experience - no problem as long as you have the passion and people skills, we ll teach you the rest.
If you have exceptional guest service and ability to work in a fast paced environment, you ve got the ticket to this unique opportunity.
Why work for us?
- You will be a part of the thrill of college hockey and more
- Work with your friends
- Become part of the excitement
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Low commitment for part-time work.
- Great for 2nd income, students, and retirees.
- Scheduling completed on line You tell us when you are available to work!
Opportunities to Advance
- Ability to develop your leadership skills and be on the fast track for hospitality career advancement
Come help sports fans create memorable moments. Apply today!