Trademark Management Group
Entry Level Management Trainee: Sales and Marketing
Are you the kind of person who is easy going and ready to get involved with something that offers more purpose? Someone who values teamwork but enjoys exceeding personal expectations?
Trademark Management is looking for capable candidates to join our team as a Management Trainee and to cross train in all aspects of:
- Training systems
- Customer relations
The Management Trainee will help Trademark Management Group conduct consumer outreach in an assigned territory, setup appointments and troubleshoot customer issues within established service level agreement timeframes. The successful candidate will possess impeccable personal integrity and business ethics, and a demonstrated track record as a team player who places ultimate value not just on his/her own achievement but on elevating the entire team. Must be committed to providing exceptional leadership.
- On-site troubleshooting and customer service
- Escalate problems to next support level.
- Good communication skills
- Independent and team work skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Experience in the following is a plus but not a requirement:
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
- Planning and involvement in charity events
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Las Vegas, LA, Atlanta, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports, outings, camping, hiking, etc
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression