Are you looking for an opportunity to turn your manufacturing background into a rewarding position with an industry-leading company?
We are Seeking New Teammates to Join Onin Staffing and get the opportunity to work with a major employer in the Pryor OK area! We are looking for long term career minded candidates.
We are taking applications for Manufacturing Associate, you will work as part of production line team, making and assembling products for a manufacturing company.
2 Shifts available: Day and Night
12 hour shifts: Only 15 days a month
Your specific duties in this role will include, but not limited to the following:
- Loading and unloading items from machines
- Examining products to verify quality standards
- Observing equipment operations
- General cleanup and maintenance of the work area's
As a Manufacturing Associate, you must display strong attention to detail and quality, as well as excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
You must also be able to work well with a wide range of people and demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- 6 months plus in a manufacturing/warehouse enviroment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read tape measure
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Will require a pre-employment national background check and drug screen
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled environments