Opportunity: Housekeeping Inspector
Inspect hotel rooms to ensure supplies and amenities are fully stocked, and room is up to HHM and brand standards for cleanliness and maintenance.
Potential Career Path
Housekeeping Supervisor Assistant Executive Housekeeper Executive Housekeeper
Essential Job Functions
- Train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Inventory stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Issue supplies and equipment to associates.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Confer with staff to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies.
- Oversee training of Room Attendants with partnering with third party vendor, if applicable.
- Screen job applicants, and hire new employees.
- Supervise Laundry employees, if applicable.
- Schedule employee work hours.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety.
- Cross-train in the breakfast area to answer any guest related questions and assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, reaching, kneeling, bending.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability Hearts That Serve Only Excellence Stay Nimble - Own It