Automotive Service Advisor / Ford Customer Service Writer / Auto Sales - WELL ABOVE THE AVERAGE PAY PLAN!!!
Louisburg Ford is just 15 minutes south of Overland Park on Hwy 69. Louisburg Ford is celebrating our 39th year in business and in a new state-of-the-art facility. Louisburg Ford is a 16 time President's Award winning dealership, which is Ford's highest honor a dealership can achieve. If you want to work in a nice, new, clean shop where there is plenty of opportunity for high compensation and the owner really values your contribution, this is the place to be.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Service Advisor is responsible for scheduling work to be performed, identifying, documenting and selling needed repairs and scheduled maintenance for customers
- Works with customer and technician to identify needed repairs and maintenance
- Estimates cost of mechanical and maintenance repairs needed and advises customer on suggested services and related costs
- Quality checks customer vehicle upon completion
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above dealership standards
- 1+ years Automotive Service Advisor experience
- Reynolds & Reynolds DMS knowledge preferred but not required
- Candidates must have excellent customer service skills and a strong desire to sell. A basic knowledge of automotive systems would be a plus but is not mandatory
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug screen
- A good work ethic with minimal days missed is a must
Louisburg Ford's Commitment To You:
- WELL ABOVE AVERAGE compensation plus bonus plans
- Medical / Dental
- Paid Vacation
- Company Matching 401K
- Uniforms provided
Louisburg Ford is a 16 time President's Award winning dealership, which is Ford's highest honor a dealership can achieve. If you want to work in a nice, new, clean shop where there is plenty of work, fair dispatching and the owner really values your contribution, this is the place to be.
APPLY TO BE AN AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR AT LOUISBURG FORD TODAY!