Senior Living Communities
Join our team & make a difference at Evergreen Woods. Now accepting applications for PT- Concierge. The Concierge is the 'face' of the community and quite often the first contact for prospects, guests, and family members.
2nd shift 2p-8p
Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required .
- Certification or completed course work in office management desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Telephone operating and answering experience required.
- Two years' experience in a similar concierge/administrative assistant position
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
- Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of
- Must have a valid driver s license.
- Work indoors (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal
office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with member evacuations.