Sterling Heights Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Automotive Dealership Cashier / Phone Operator Opportunity
Full-Time and Part-Time positions available!
Sterling Heights Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is looking for a Cashier / Receptionist. The Cashier / Receptionist receives and disburses money within the dealership. The position involves use of electronic scanners, cash registers or related equipment. The cashier processes credit or debit card transactions and validates checks, and answering phones.
Job duties for a cashier/receptionist include:
- Greeting customers at the cashier window, answering customers' questions and providing information on procedures or policies.
- Computing and recording transaction totals.
- Counting money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change, as well as reconciling the cash drawer at the end of the shift.
- Establishing or identifying prices of parts or service and tabulating bills using calculators, cash registers, or computers.
- Answer phone lines and transfer to appropriate department / personnel.
- Issuing receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Compiling and maintaining non-monetary reports and records.
- Cashier / Phone Operators need to be responsible and organized, and have good communication skills.
- Multi-line phone experience preferred
- Cashier experience preferred
- Customer service experience required
- Must be able to work some nights and weekends
- Professional appearance
- Good computer skills
Join our winning team!