In Flight Coordinator-HAR00257
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements
- Coordinate with Scheduling/Dispatch on the particular logistics of the demonstration flights/show assigned
- Brief with Sales Director, Trip Captain, Chief of Maintenance and Groomer for particular issues at hand for the assigned aircraft and trip.
- Create menus, order or purchase requested items for the flight.
- Prepare and keep the cabin demo ready at all times.
- Ensure passengers and crew "health and safety" while on board the Demonstration aircraft.
- Conduct in-flight briefings including emergency procedures and evacuations according to established procedures.
- Perform cabin functions to include serving meals, ensuring passenger comfort, and cabin connectivity using the cabin management system.
- Fill out all required forms after each flight: maintenance and interior write-ups, restock list, catering sources, correspondence with handlers, FBOs and on-the-road vendors management system, and providing pilots with regular status updates.
- Debrief with the Trip Captain and the Sales Director when appropriate to provide feedback.
- Perform assigned responsibilities related to various stocking, office duties, and managing assigned projects.
As our ideal candidate,
You have 1 year experience as a Corporate Flight Attendant or 2 years Flight Attendant with a major airline
Typically you have experience in catering / ordering food for high level executives passengers
Fully trained in aviation safety and medical emergency by a recognized training program
Ability to manage your expense claims
Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
Must have the ability for unrestricted world-wide travel
Computer skills necessary to learn and/or operate IPad, email, Microsoft office, web-based applications, cabin management systems
Interpersonal skills necessary to develop and maintain effective working relationships with employees, customers, all levels of management team, and other departments
Presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and/or facilitate discussions with customers and all levels of management
Must be able to work in an environment subject to varying climatic conditions and varying levels of cabin pressurization
Must be able to work 16 consecutive duty days, which may extend up to 18 hours, and cross as many as 12 times zones
Additional Desired/Preferred Qualifications
Class 3 FAA Medical Category preferred but not essential
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
*Job:* Flight Attendant
*Primary Location:* US-CT-Hartford
Zip Code US 06096
*Employee Status:* Regular
Job Posting:* 19.06.2019, 4:26:12 PM