Creative Financial Staffing
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) of New York is working with a growing wholesale distribution firm and they are seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist with experience in credit and collections. If you are looking to take the next step in your accounting career, keep reading!
About the Firm:
- Firm is $100+ Million in Revenue, international subsidiaries and with national offices as well
- Distributes and works with a diverse group of industries including Oil & Gas, Paint & Coatings, Paper, Electronics, and Chemical Intermediates, as well as Agriculture, Resins & Adhesives, Textiles, and Color Imaging
- 20+ years and aggressively growing their accounting team
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist:
- Accounts Receivable applying cash, looking at base borrowing calculations, posting to their accounting system
- Credit- reviewing financial statements and credit reports, working with the Controller on extensions of lines in credit
- Collections- making calls and email follow ups to existing clients on any past due invoices, answering customer questions and addressing inquiries
Qualifications expected of an Accounts Receivable/ Collections Specialist:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable, credit and collections
- Wholesale / Distribution / Chemical industry experience a plus
- Strong Excel skills and previous experience working with an accounting software
- Attention to detail, and a go-getter!
Perks of working with this firm:
- Competitive salary plus bonus structure based on performance
- Medical, dental, long term disability, life insurance benefits available, 401k with contribution and standard PTO
- Supportive, encouraging team environment with lots of room to grow and promotion!