Robert Half Technology
Ref ID: 00610-#######374
Classification: Help Desk Analyst I
Compensation: $14.25 to $16.50 hourly
There is a job opening with Robert Half Technology for a Help Desk Analyst in an innovative and fast-paced work environment. You're the perfect candidate for this job if you are a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. In this position, you will support local and field users in a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. Located in Greenwood Village, Colorado, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term temporary-to-full-time role.
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
- Help and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally
if interested please contact Emily Gainer at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] or (303) ###-####
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Expertise in MS Windows 10
- Strong familiarity with MS Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment
- Desktop Imaging experience desired
- Microsoft Windows 8 experience preferred
- IT support ticketing system experience desired
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts
- Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-###-#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.