Veolia North America
Veolia Water Technologies Dayton is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to work in the Morrisville Pennsylvania area.
Veolia Water Technologies Dayton is a full-service industrial water management company with a focus on a cost effective blend of service, chemistry and equipment technologies. With our balanced process management approach to water-related issues, we are able to create and implement innovative, sustainable, custom water solutions that reduce the overall cost of operation and compliance. Veolia Water Technologies, an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. Veolia Water Technologies is a Veolia company. Veolia provides water services through public-private partnerships and industrial outsourcing agreements and is comprised of the top water professionals in every corner of the globe. Our parent company, Veolia Environnement (VE), is a world leader in environmental services. VE is based in France and is comprised of four business segments that serve the environmental needs of customers globally: Veolia Water, Veolia Environmental Services, and Veolia Energy.
This position is responsible for the organization and completion of routine maintenance operations at a waste water treatment plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete all preventative maintenance and reactive repairs on waste water equipment to include: treatment evaluation, pumps, valves, piping, electrical, mechanical, and any other equipment with contract scope at facility
- Complete work sheets and forms
- Assure the transmission of information to the people or departments concerned
- Follow all site safety requirements
- Carry out routine upkeep or repair works on installations, materials and equipment
- Interpret the functioning of an installation from its schematic
- Organize and plan works
- Update the maintenance management system
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of maintenance experience required
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and piping systems required
VWS offers you a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a dynamic work environment. We offer challenging projects and training to ensure you success.