$1000.00 Sign on Bonus
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the future.
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, 401K with generous company match, and medical dental, life and disability insurances. Tuition reimbursement.
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to volunteer.
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50 years.
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible outcomes.
JOIN US! Apply now.
The dental assistant prepares and maintains instruments, equipment, and materials for all dental procedures, while ensuring our patients are as relaxed and comfortable as possible. Working under the supervision of a dentist, the dental assistant performs all aspects of four-handed dentistry and dental assisting within the scope outlined by his/her state's dental practice act. The dental assistant must be proficient in coronal polishing and sealant placement. The dental assistant must have excellent communication skills, be able to council our patients in postoperative care and general oral health, as well as demonstrate an understanding of evidence based dentistry.
Active Washington dental assistant registration required.