Aspen Meadows Health and Rehabilitation Center
We are searching for an outstanding Cook to prepare meals for our residents at Aspen Meadows Health & Rehabilitation located in Billings, Montana. Our enhanced dining program provides culinary excellence and tasty, appealing and nutritious foods. If your passion is food, we want to talk with you! Please include your resume for immediate consideration Dietary Aide/Cook - Food Services-Billings Montana
We are searching for a great Dietary aide/Cook to work in our kitchen at Aspen Meadows Health & Rehabilitation. The ideal candidate will be able to perform the duties below, have a great work ethic and attendance record. We have a great team here at Aspen Meadows! Please come by or complete the application to apply.
- Reads production orders on tray cards to determine items to place on tray.
- Places items, such as eating utensils, napkins, straws, condiments, and tray cards on trays.
- Performs food preparation tasks as assigned.
- Pours juices and beverages (coffee, tea, milk, cocoa) and serves on tray at correct temperature, neatly, and in amounts called for at the proper time.
- Serve assigned food on trays at proper time, attractively, and at correct temperature. May help with food preparation.
- Pushes carts to halls or kitchen.
- Washes dishes and cleans work area, tables, and cabinets:
- Sends dishes through dish machine.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of dish machine or area.
- Empties trash cans daily and cleans them thoroughly. Replaces liners and returns cans to stations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Food Handlers' Permit
- Knowledge of high standards of food service sanitation and safety at a level normally acquired through on-the-job training.
- Requires maintaining high standards of personal hygiene while working, including frequent hand washing and securing hair away from the face.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish effective relationships with department workers and with other departments.
- Ability to read, write, and follow English oral and written directions and pay close attention to details when setting up trays, using portion control and sanitizing dishes and equipment.
- Skill and ability to learn to operate kitchen equipment.
- Food Handlers Card
Aspen Meadows Health & Rehabilitation Center3155 Ave C Billings, MT. 59102 406-###-#### EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company . We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority! Empres is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D