Aspen Meadows Health and Rehabilitation Center
Dietary Aide Evening Shift (12:30pm to 9:00pm) Part Time Days or Evenings
We are searching for a great dietary aide to work in our kitchen at Aspen Meadows Health and Rehabilitation Center. The ideal candidate will be able to perform the duties below, have a great work ethic and attendance record. Complete the online application to apply.
- Reads production orders on tray cards to determine items to place on tray.
- Places items, such as eating utensils, napkins, straws, condiments, and tray cards on trays.
- Performs food preparation tasks as assigned.
- Pours juices and beverages (coffee, tea, milk, cocoa) and serves on tray at correct temperature, neatly, and in amounts called for at the proper time.
- Serve assigned food on trays at proper time, attractively, and at correct temperature. May help with food preparation.
- Pushes carts to halls or kitchen.
- Washes dishes and cleans work area, tables, and cabinets:
- Sends dishes through dish machine.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of dish machine or area.
- Empties trash cans daily and cleans them thoroughly. Replaces liners and returns cans to stations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of high standards of food service sanitation and safety at a level normally acquired through on-the-job training.
- Requires maintaining high standards of personal hygiene while working, including frequent hand washing and securing hair away from the face.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish effective relationships with department workers and with other departments.
- Ability to read, write, and follow English oral and written directions and pay close attention to details when setting up trays, using portion control and sanitizing dishes and equipment.
- Skill and ability to learn to operate kitchen equipment.