- Heavy collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced collections department.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, facilitating customer refunds, review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, customer reconciliations and facilitating the processing of credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales department and upper management regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and sales.
- Liaison between collection agency and accounting.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
- Monthly Delinquency notices
- High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
- Manage customers on the On Hold report
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service to customers and sales
- Internal and External customer interface
- 3-5 years High Volume corporate Collections experience.
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Proficient in Excel