Western Equipment Finance
The Marketing and Referral Coordinator supports all team members with any marketing and sales-related resources or inquires. This includes creating and distributing marketing materials, coordinating events, and increasing overall brand awareness within the market. The Marketing and Referral Coordinator supports the referral financing process by being the liaison between the customer and WEF and ensuring a smooth process within referral programs. This position is responsible for supporting the initiatives that help Western Equipment Finance grow their presence and market share.
- Marketing Plan and Initiative Support - Support the development and implementation of the annual marketing plan. Serve as the liaison for plan activities and assist in coordinate efforts between the Western State Bank and Western Equipment Finance marketing teams.
- Content and Material Development, Implementation and Disbursement - Serve as a support in identifying marketing and advertising needs and then creating content and designing marketing materials for various promotional and customer communication pieces. Help ensure the consistent brand look and messaging in all print and digital channels. Regular review of marketing material including inventory tracking and ensuring all materials being used adhere to brand guidelines.
- Referral Follow-up and Assistance - Assist sales team in creating opportunities and efficiencies within the referral financing process. Assist with the completion of deals which includes customer follow up, data collection and recording, and ensuring all items are complete for timely application approval.
- Event Support - Support and partner with team members attending tradeshows and conferences. Ensure all booth and marketing materials are representing WEF to the highest standard. Help in scheduling and reservation for conference and tradeshow booths.
- Data Analysis and Report Development and Support - Extract data including, but not limited to, customer contact lists, performance data, etc. Report creation utilizing extracted data.
- Customer Communication and Feedback - Help draft and disburse customer communications and surveys. Compile customer feedback and disburse information to appropriate channels for follow up. Use customer feedback for further development of marketing communications and materials.
- Support of Internal Communication - Provide the WEF team with regular updates as far as the status on initiatives, new vendors, or special news happening throughout the company. Help draft articles and updates to provide to team members.
Bachelor s degree in communications, marketing, business, or related field preferred with a minimum of two year marketing experience required.
At Western, what you know is important, but not as important as how you relate to teammates and customers. Our environment is reflected on the principles of respect, curiosity, creativity, individual empowerment, and the ability to listen effectively and communicate openly. We also believe in continual learning, bias toward action, keeping commitments, and doing our absolute best every day. We believe that our ability to deliver on our promise is a result of these high standards.
Western Equipment Finance is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer.